Privacy Stateement for FootballXpert
The following statements describes the privacy practices for FootballXpert:
- We do not collect any personal information from our users
- IP addresses are logged for aggregate statistics and diagnosis
- We only share aggregated statistics with our partners
- Security settings protect the misuse of sensitive information
Personal User Information
FootballXpert does not collect any information about its users or visitors.
Users are free to visit FootballXpert, and navigate its pages, without any user
FootballXpert uses IP addresses to diagnose server problems, analyze trends, administer
the site, and gather demographic information for aggregate use.
- IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
FootballXpert only shares aggregated statistics with partners and advertisers.
This information can not identify any individual person.
FootballXpert has standard security measures in place to protect the loss and
misuse of sensitive information.
these ads might contain cookies.
Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based
on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the
FootballXpert contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy
practices or the content of such Web sites. This privacy document applies only to
- For any questions about this privacy statement, contact FootballXpert by clicking the email link above.